Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
Make our website work as youd expect
Save you having to login every time you visit the site
Remember your settings during and between visits
Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
Improve the speed/security of the site
Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
Continuously improve our website for you
Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below..
Cookie Name Description
CookieDislosureCount Used to let us know you accepted the use of our cookies
CookiesDirective Used to let us know you accepted the use of our cookies
ratemecookie Required by the CCD PhotoRater.
PHPSESSID Required so you can use the site. This is required to login and access many basic site functions.
.youtube If we have YouTube videos embeded you may receive this cookie from YouTube.
select.worldpay.com Used when accessing VIP membership purchase via WorldPay.
secure.worldpay.com Used when accessing VIP membership purchase via WorldPay.
secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com Used when accessing VIP membership purchase via WorldPay.
www.paypal.com Used when accessing VIP membership purchase via PayPal.
.paypal Used to process VIP membership purchase via PayPal.
.paypal.d1.sc.omtrdc.net Used when accessing VIP membership purchase via PayPal.
__utma Used by Google Analytics.
__utmb Used by Google Analytics
__utm Used by Google Analytics
__utmzc Used by Google Analytics
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
Making our shopping basket and checkout work
Determining if you are logged in or not
Remembering your search settings
Allowing you to add comments to our site
Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily [like] or [share] our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/iab-good-practice-principles
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com . You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didnt as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you wont see adverts, just simply that they wont be tailored to you any longer.
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are usually managed by a partner specialising in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalise the adverts to you, ensure that you dont see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working. Our partners include:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the worlds websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
1. All acceptable information you publish or post on your Profile will be displayed on your Profile. We may remove any bad language or obscenities in the interests of a pleasant environment for all members. We will only post pictures and images which meet the guidelines set out in our membership terms and conditions. Your photos and profile may be indexed by search engines and directories and be publicly viewable on this and other website(s) belonging to our network and search engines. For this reason, should you be concerned about being identified, we suggest you avoid facial photos or photos and profiles that could identify you. We have no control over thrid party listings. Your photos and profile may be indexed by search engines and directories and be publicly searchable/viewable on this and other website(s) belonging to our network and search engines. We have no control over third party web sites or search engines. As this software is under constant development we cannot guarantee that all the privacy functions will work when selected and you must assume all your posts, images and activity will be publicly viewable and may be found on search engines or web sites. In view of this we recommend posting images that do not identify you in anyway.
2. We do not collect real names, addresses and telephone numbers.
3. We keep a record of your IP for technical reasons - such as a way of our system identifying you. We may also check IP numbers to prevent Scammers and fraudsters from accessing our system.
4. We are required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. Other than a valid request from a legal authority your information will not be passed onto any third party.
5. We reserve the right to use the pictures you upload to your Profile and other Services we provide for marketing purposes, advertising campaigns, on pages available for non-registered visitors (general public) and members of the site. We reserve the right also to use your picture(s), profile(s) and link to your Profile on other networks and sites affiliated with CowGoMoo Web Solutions. The digital images uploaded by you may be used for forming the layout of the site pages, promotional emails and banner animation. Some images you post such as Album Covers, Profile images and Album images may appear on the front page. We cannot guarantee that the privacy settings will work every time or are 100% secure. As this is a third party software we are limited to its functionality and flexibility.
6. Your individual use of this site and your interaction with others through this site will be kept strictly private. We do randomly however from time to time briefly scan messages to ensure a pleasant environment. We will never disclose your messages. However we are required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. Other than a valid request from a legal authority your information will not be shared with third parties.
8. When purchasing a VIP Membership you will be giving your personal details to a third party payment vendor. This is for use by the vendor to verify who you are and to prevent credit card fraud. We do not have access to any credit card details such as credit card numbers etc. We can however have access to your home address and telephone number if you have provided one. This information is kept securely on our payment vendors secure server.